Saturday, 16 May 2015

Pools to bathe in

It has been ages since I've last blogged. Up to now, I'm real good! Everyday is the same usual routine that I have been practicing since the month of April. Just thought of writing a new post since it has been awhile, and thank goodness I already started on my organic chemistry. Settled almost everything, except for my tests and muet exams which I have no clue how to deal with especially when I have paid for my seating for July. But my registration was invalid. Ohh man. I guess the earliest date for me to take the EPT test would be on the 3rd of July. I heard that it is really easy. There goes another 100 bucks. (RM). Mind you.

Downloaded and explored a few songs, chucked them into my phone and MP3. Learned how to cook! Big win and rule the household muahahaha. Besides, I have really connected with my family. This feeling is amazing. Nothing can replace this kind of love, care and giving. I have been watching a few telly program shows such as Amazing Race Australia! It makes the original American one look so not challenging. Gotta love the drama and road blocks they would have to go through. Bucketlist: Join the Amazing Race. No kidding. I love the adrenaline, travelling, and experiencing new things.

Moreover, reading books is definitely leisure time. There has been a couple of books that I have completed. I love reading so much especially when it is paired with tea and music. So chill. I have yet to finish some other books written by Mitch Albom, Dale Carnegie and many others more. Music that really sets my mood right would be bands like Darius, The Japanese House and Shura. Amazing stuff. All courtesy to my brother who will be coming back on the 31st of May! I'm so stoked man.

Well, that's all about it! Thanks for reading.

Always be grateful for what you have, count your blessings and say thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment