Thursday, 16 April 2015

Choices

Ok. As per usual I have been web searching on all kinds of apps like tumblr, pin interest and more. Just for fashion updates, Instagram is all right cuz there are really so many kinds of styles that you could pull off but not here in Malaysia. People are judge mental of how you present yourself. Not that I have the money to afford all those beautiful exquisite clothing talk about sadness. I really like The clothes branded from Asos and Brandy Melville. Such casual clothing that would fit on any kind of girl. In the future, I would love to go to NY and shop all day long there.  

Since I've got nothing better to do I just go online and browse through all kinds of websites searching for pieces that are on sale or clearance. Cheapskate. But you never know what you can find! *optimistic* As for the nearby malls my home, there is simply nothing I swear it's all the same outlets. If I were to ever go out, it's cuz I just wanna eat. Or drink lattes. Besides, I ain't got money to burn hahahaha. That's all my ranting bout shopping outside. So bang bang, Z A L O R A.

That site has a few clothing pieces that I like but find it a lil bit on the pricey side, however, I heard that it is quite reliable. Plus, I have a voucher of RM50, which I'm only allowed to use if I spend above RM75 because that's the amount where they would give me a free delivery. Just sharing with y'all anyway. There's two pieces I quite liked so here they are:-



RM135.00
A-Line Red Skater Dress

RM59.00
Grey Skater Dress

RM89.00 
Curved Panelled Fit and Flare Dress

So that's bout it, what's ridiculous is that I already have a red dress but I realize I can't wear it as casual cuz the back is a lil bit revealing and if I were to wear a cardigan over it, it looks so weird. So which is worth it? Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment