I first made an order last week on a Wednesday night. Payment can only be made through credit card or debit card. C.O.D is not available. I placed an order online on their website so click on this link if you want more information or whether you would like to purchase it S K I N N Y M I N T
After I have placed the order, you can automatically check on the delivery status. Since I live in Malaysia, their HQ base packing that is the nearest to where I am is in Singapore. To be completely honest, this is my first time ordering something online. That was how eager to try this tea. So yea, shipping took only 4 to 5 days. Pretty fast if you ask me. Another great thing about this product is with that said, free delivery. F R E E. Well it should be cuz it was not cheap man. Bought this starter kit pack for RM95. So each tea bag is about RM4.50. This will probably cut off my luxurious times of drinking lattes. ( for good )
Pictures above ^
14 Day Starter Tea Tox
Left: Two packages that came with a postcard
Right: Morning Boost & Night Cleanse triangle sachet
I am only on my third day and so far I am really loving it alot. I was being kinda skeptical before I bought it so I watched a few YouTube videos for some reviews, and so some of them preferred the morning tea better than the night tea because the night cleanse had traces of licorice root which is actually really overpowering but to me, I find it quite soothing. The morning boost tastes and smells amazing. If you are open minded to try something new, you will find this tea delicious haha. What's more, what I like about these two teas is that I could refill up to at least 5 times. Those kind of normal teas usually lasts up to the third mug of hot water, as for this, up to at least 5. Just saying. I like that.
Therefore, if you are looking for something to cleanse your body and wanting to feel pumped up it the morning, I recommend you to try this. Just order the 28 Ultimate Teatox because it's that worth it. I just find it expensive. Other that that, love it.


No comments:
Post a Comment