Besides that, I went to Ikano and walked a bit. Bath and Body Works products are amazing. I want everything there, especially the candles. Specially the candles. Deng. It was really pricey though. Met Justine there and it was good seeing her. It feels like it has been a while since high school. I am so glad that's over and done with. Recently I have been into products a lot. Which in fact I should be paying more attention to what I eat rather than what I put on my face. Cuz beauty comes from within...first the heart then body. Okay rambling loads of nonsense here but you get what I meant right? Ok.
Yesterday night, I watched the Victoria's Secret Swim Special. It blew my mind. Every year, they get to pull something off. It's insane. Candice is beautiful man. Goals. Mhmm, other than that, nothing much. I have just been thinking a lot lately. Been having dreams and a really sound sleep. Didn't bother working out today haha. Can't wait for my package to arrive then I can tell y'all bout it. Motivation. Dream bod. Yes. Okay that's all bye.
Caramel Honey Toast!
No comments:
Post a Comment