Am at home. Sweating like never before, even the nights are getting warmer. It's frigging insane. Just spent some time with my sister watching Adventure Time. I like how creative the cartoons are but it is simply ridiculous, first runner up next to Spongebob Sqaurepants. Thus, I endured through the whole nonsense playing with my phone. Just downloaded a few fitness apps from Google Play. They are not bad, useful. Much better than taking pictures through Instagram as this app called " My Fitness Pal " has already listed name it any kind of food. Not only that, they also have stated the calorific value in the food I have just eaten. All you gotta do is just click on the search button for the specific meal, and bam, there you go.
What's great about this app is that there's also some routines that I could exercise more. This includes, having small little reminders on what you need or what you don't. For an example, the amount of calories you needed daily, how much liters of water you need in your body, or how much you have exceeded. Some times, these kinds of apps really do help. Especially if I don't eat clean. At all. Hopefully I will practice to pack my own bento when I am pursuing my studies in degree level. Outside food is a disgrace. It's terrible I get sick of it.
Like when I was staying in a hostel right opposite my university, there were so many challenges. In a certain way, it's called fitness fail. I'm not going to be completely mean so what's cool is that there are some variations around my uni. To be honest, it's not much at all. I eat the same thing all the time cuz it's what I'm used to and it tastes good. Which would be known to all my friends, it's curry, some greens, rice. Lol, no kidding. That's about it. Mhm, I rarely take meat because the last time I took some, it tasted sweet it is so gross. Occasionally I would take some fried mushrooms. Unhealthy indeed.
Hopefully, in the future I will control my temptations. When I'm studying, I eat so much more. I can't even recognize myself. So, right now I'm going to be a VS Model!!! Must. Before August. Goals. Yes. Hhahaha, so that's about it. I should really start revising right now but I'm just enjoying this heavy rain and thunder noises. Till then. Ciao! New music recommendation La+ch [ California & Nights ]
No comments:
Post a Comment