Friday, 22 May 2015

Cheers


Friday night. Great. I'm in so much pain right now, can't complain because it's natural. The time of the month is here, oh my, I have never felt like this in a long time ugh. For me, everything seems to be going in slow mo. Any kind of move I make feels like daggers digging into my abdomen. With that, feeling sluggish. I slept like a log through the whole afternoon which eventually made me jump straight to the showers without working out. Oh well. I would have to carry on and squeeze in two into a day exercise. This week has been really long for me. I'm fine, Just carrying out everyday normal tasks that has been such a routine.

I try to not blog so much because all I can think about is ranting or might as well vomiting everything out which I find completely useless but that's all I've got. Listening to music and just watching YouTube videos. Sigh. I'm seriously not in the mood to do anything at all. But here I am. Lol. I have to catch up on my reading, studying, progress with my exam/test for my degree and others ( like shopping for formal clothes ) I understand that I may not have as much time left to leisure and spend so yeah, I really appreciate this break..I needed it to improve and heal. Just so that I can become a better person than I was. It's all about the vision you know. 

Two or three years from now, I can see myself as a happier and healthier student furthering her studies in Australia after IMU. I hope to see myself achieve the goals I have written down in diaries or usual sayings in my head. Haha, I might be so totally open typing all of these ramblings down but this is indeed a powerful thing. If you don't have a vision for your future, you might get stuck. Everyday people are not aware of how they should really look out or have a plan for themselves. Sometimes, we're all too caught up in the present till we can't have time to prepare ourselves for the future. I'm not saying that's bad but we all have to start somewhere. Gotta realize what we really want and find what we don't need. 

I have been reading a lot of books, online "articles", unfortunately, not so much on the news. I get that it is really important to keep yourself updated on what's happening in the news. Honestly, it tends to get boring. Like what the shit. The same type of crap is plastered all over the headlines again and again. What some of us are doing is taking that, reading it, judging, posting of how righteous as if we're lawyers, debaters or trying to be someone who we're not. It's getting old. I'm not ever going to get involved in that. See me now, I'm ranting all this b.s. I'm just saying, nah. We all have more important things to do. Like building relationships, our health, career, and lifeline. 

That's all. I really have tonnes more to say but I'm not in the mood. Thanks for reading whoever you are, have a great weekend! Remember to create that vision in your head, no matter how ridiculous it is, because I believe if we have the mindset to do it, I just know we can achieve it. That is how strong and powerful our mind really is. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment