Saturday, 30 May 2015

Renew

It is truly amazing how one session of working out ( to be honest, I don't really know whether pilates is really counted ) can change your day for better. I feel so relieved and relax afterwards. Guess it is pretty obvious that I have just done that. Even though, it was a moderate kind of workout which was on my arms and back, boy, does it burn and ache. I am worried I may have exerted myself. I don't understand or get my body very well because sometimes I could mistaken actual pain caused as the burn oh my. That would be the very worst thing ever. I have heard that most of the sports can cause back injury if you are carrying out the activity incorrectly. Hm.

As of now, I am thinking of changing up my blog layout, background and nada but I ain't that into it. Is it weird to always have this feeling of change? Maybe I have mentioned it before, maybe not, however, it is always for the best. I'm trying really hard. Yesterday afternoon, my FIS mates from IMU and I celebrated my dear friend Sharon's birthday! It was great to see all of them even though we did not talk much, nevertheless, still a fun and enjoyable time. I stayed back awhile to catch up with Felice, I have felt that change. Somehow, I can't put it in words. It's not that easy to see her now. But I really do hope, we continue to be the best buds.



Minamotonoya Cafe @ Sri Petaling

There is actually a whole lot more to update about, but nah, I just wanna chill. It has kinda hit me ( the realization ) that I don't have much time anymore. So I should soak up all kinds of TV show, books, music and fitness. I'm getting there. I really hope so. Because I need to this for myself. Ain't no one gonna have your back ( except family ) lol. Watched two movies with my family today as well, first one would be " San Andreas" and the next "Tomorrowland." Awesome. Hehe. I guess that is all I would like to say for now.

Or maybe I would just like to add some ranting here since no one would really give a crap on what I write here huehuehue, so. I have been having a lot of dreams lately. And I cannot remember any of them. All I know is that my mind isn't resting, I imagine so much that I am not getting my sleep. My pillow isn't as soft anymore either sigh. I think it would be too personal to post what I plan to type next so no. I don't know what to do with myself. My mind is overthinking to the max oh my god. Unfortunately, in the worst way ever. Don't mistaken it by negative thoughts, it is not. It's just bad shit that happens to me. I never want that to happen. Maybe I have set my expectations so damn low that I have this kind of imagination. Aghhh, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment