Tuesday, 9 June 2015

June, 13th

Five more days. 13th June 2015. I knew it like it was on the back of my mind. This guilt. This pain. The tears that I have cried for this coming day. And you still have no clue. I'm so sorry. I really wish I could forget, I'm still trying. Even though it is difficult, there is this saying that tough times don't last, tough people do. So I have to man up. I was so alone. All by myself, guess I have to thank everyone around me supporting me. Wish I could have chosen another path that wouldn't have cost this kind of fate to me. Looking back at all the past months, I realized I was such a fool. A fool for you basically.

The past few months, I have gotten to experience how to properly drive a car, earn money as a financial insurance agent in HLA, take better care of myself. Besides, I have a lot gotten better at pilates much thanks to Cassey Ho, blogilates instructor. Not only that, my family and I have traveled to Bangkok, Thailand and Boracay, Philippines. My family's bond and relationship has improved so much that I'm glad all has worked out. The household, my freedom, and life has fallen into place. I was never waiting for this moment, I just had to do the right thing. Like I said, I am the fool.

This was such an emotional post. I try not to show so much of how I'm feeling. Sometimes it is better to keep things to yourself. Not that no one would ever care, no one, likewise me, have time to be sad or upset. The only way to uplift yourself is you. Don't ever rely or depend on someone. I figured that out the hard way. The damn difficult way. It's not easy for me to let this go. But I have for the better. Heh, I'm alright. I need to start running more often and get more toned. I still have at least three to four more books left to read. I am a lil more pickier that last time.

What nonsense have I chosen to read those romantic cliche kind of novels, this excludes The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella and The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, because those series rocked my world. It made a realm of writing and passion for me to read more books. This is called immature reading. Or maybe I took some sort of pleasure into reading those kind of silly books. Recently, my mom and I went out shopping. It was great! Had awesome mee rebus and ice kacang at Penang Flavours, takoyaki at Tako Tao; food is amazing. Not only that, purchased two new pairs of formal pants which feels amazing, a pair of ballet flats with golden kitten faces, and a brand new purse from Vincci. I am so glad. Woohoo.

There is no getting through or over with the past. If you gave me a choice to go back, I would not ever. Lesson friggin learned. Thanks for making this mistake. I have given so much so now I am in repair. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment