Tuesday, 16 June 2015

olfactory bulb

Since Father's Day is this coming Sunday, my family and I decided to celebrate this occasion two days earlier at the Olfactory Bulb at Dataran Sunway. Which is located on the same row as Donutes Bakery. Pretty easy to find as it is has an attractive exterior design, black. It just stood out from the row of shop lots. With that, here are some pictures. I tried my best but I am really no photographer.


Such pretty lights! I got sooooooo excited when I first got here with my brother huehue. We were actually supposed to go to another cafe, and it was on a Friday night if I clearly remembered. Alas, it was closed so my brother and I in the car on the road at night peeling our eyes for some hipster cool shitz cafe. Tada. The row where the cafe was completely packed with cars so we had to go to another lane to find parking. Hehe. Got so psyched! 


With my lovely awesome parents! :) 
Who do I resemble more? :p


Cafe Latte; it was so good. My expectations were really high already cuz the place had such a cool and chill vibe about it. The coffee certainly did not disappoint. It may seem like a really high-end place but the price of all the drinks, cakes and desserts ( mainly their waffles, macarons and others ) are all standard. Totally love this place and would come back for more. Definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment