Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Usual late nights.

It has been awhile since I have last posted something here. Lately, I have been busy, or to put so frankly, just not managing my time well enough to spare to post my daily thoughts here. I know it is actually healthy to write something everyday. Who has the time for that? What do I update about right now? Currently pursuing my studies in IMU in the Dietetics with Nutrition course. Having the time of my life with my close friends and family. Keeping up with revision and assignments. Truly, I am enjoying it all. I need to keep track on my fitness routine though. I miss that 'kick-ass' feeling. No day is productive without a workout. As I type this out, my stomach grumbled. Feeling hungry at night is probably the worst feeling ever. Sigh. Waiting for some nigga to get back so we could skype.

It's close to midnight and I have class tomorrow. Actually I am supposed to finish my practical report but I can't think or function my brain right now. I will probably do it tomorrow morning and stuff. I can't wait for breakfast already. This is how hungry I am. There are a few things I have changed in my lifestyle, such as, having oatmeal everyday, drinking more water, incorporating more challenging pilates workouts into my routine, my daily-care routine and others that I won't bother typing out. I have to admit, it has been so long since I have felt this way. Satisfied and happy. I am so grateful and able to see all the wonderful things around me. Thank you.

Recently watched TWD series, it's horrible. I am literally attached to each and every one character who still remained since the first season. Every single time, the music changes and camera angle swerves into something else, I instantly put my speakers to mute. Can't handle that kind of shiz. Even though I can't handle that, I love the series. Just love it. Anyway, my brother, Kenzo, is gonna perform in my university on Halloween night. Just F.Y.I. The tickets have already been sold out and I don't stand a chance getting a ticket. It's completely sold out. The hype is totally there.




No comments:

Post a Comment