I don't really recall what my dream was about. I think it was about cats and kittens. It was so weird. It was as if I am going to purchase a pet cat from a store. There were so many cute ones! In the end of my dream, I had to choose between a grey or orange one. Obviously I wanted the grey one but it kept running away from me. The orange one is fine too plus it liked me better. It was fat, with stripes and huge brown eyes. Pretty cute really. With that, I woke up. So bizarre right? I don't dream a lot. But when I do, I feel as if they come with a message. Would consider getting a pet cat but my family would never allow it. Heh.
Class today was alright. Lots to revise on but I am really enjoying it. Meeting new people and making friends is great. Being able to spend time with my close friends and share our open thoughts together is one of the many moments I will treasure. As I am writing this down now, my brother and his friend is performing in my university. I really do hope he enjoyed his night performing. Hm, I should probably get back to studying. Tell me what do I do with ripe cherry tomatoes and lemons? I want to bake, cook and so much more. Tomorrow I shall workout! Need motivation man. A month ago, I bought my first ever sports bra from Forever 21. I love it's black marl pattern with cool pink straps at the back. Someone needs to remind me that I need to wash my yoga mat. It's horrible. That is all for now. Thank you for reading! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment