I really wanted to rant my feelings of anger, pain, sadness and disappointment just now. Fortunately I had a friend to listen to it all. And it was really pointless anyway cuz by the end of it. This blog post would have been deleted. Holding on to pain is like crushing a hot black coal on your hand, and you're the one who's feeling the pain. By this, how you control your feelings; pain, is entirely up to you. Don't take it out on other people who don't deserve it. It just really shows how weak you are. No matter how pent up or frustrated you are, can you just relax? After all, you're the one who told me you've read so many books on religion and self-therapy, Or is it just me being mature enough to know when to show my feelings? I admit, I'm weak. Weak shit as some stem from a plant. Still, you don't have to shout!!! omg. I don't get the point of this post. I just wanna say that I got inspired a whole lot today. And I plan to make 2016 the best years of my life!!!! Nothing will stop me from getting to my goals. I know what I want. This vision is mine. If I can do this, you can too!! :D #muchpositivity Ok, I gotta go finish up my organic chemistry. I have a class test this coming Thursday. God knows why I'm so relaxed. Despite what I said earlier, I'll just record some more here. I hope to go out tomorrow and buy some stuff. Like new pairs of contact lens, a razor and check out some makeup? And maybe some time to myself. I forgot to mention too that I plan to go full vegan. No more fckin meat. Ugh. Before that, kinda need to do a blood test first to see my levels. I need to get a job to earn some of cash $$$ woohoo. Purchased something from lazada yesterday night, I seriously hope it was reliable. Baked some sugar cookies on the night of New Years. It was so good T_T I finished most of them. I also wanted to work out today but to some crap situation here, no. Great way to start the year is to wake up early tomorrow and settle my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to be more serious bout this. I have gained weight. Sigh sigh. To a better me!! Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment