Sunday, 3 January 2016

Blood is thicker than water

As the caption above, clearly family is everything. No matter how many times we fight, we would always love each other. Even though, at times I may be blind and inconsiderate of how others feel, I promise to keep my cool and try to make things okay. I am really grateful to be alive and well here. Moving on really quickly, to an appreciation post to my parents and sister for the gifts they got for me from Japan. It is really overdue but better late than never. P.s I am not in any way trying to show off. I'd just like to share what I've gotten for Christmas. So so so so grateful.




  • A "Jess" mini-plush key chain from DisneySea
  • A "Maquillage" lipstick
  • Abercrombie & Fitch clothing
  • "Shellie May" bear <3 
Below are as follows, you can find the exact piece online on their website:  ABERCROMBIE
The quality is BOMB. hehu








No comments:

Post a Comment