It has been a really bad day. I had a lab practical, class and problem-based learning case discussion today. First, I had the weirdest dream of my life. This dream was so vivid and full of impact I don't know whether I actually slept. It involved the people who I'm really close to and it was so awkward and bad. I can't remember the details but I just hope I don't get dreams like that again. Next, I intentionally set my alarm just an hour before my practical. Huge mistake. I rushed like mad because it will always take me at least half-an-hour to get to my uni. And well, accidents happen. I'm really disappointed with myself even if it wasn't a big deal. My family and friends are just thankful that I'm safe. I am too, but this guilt where you caused trouble is just upsetting. For me, anything that has got to do with money, it has got me worried as hell. I absolutely dislike spending money, not that I'm selfish, I'm just so careful with it. I don't want to spend on useless crap! Still. Very very very thankful I'm okay. A lil while after that, I got to uni in time. Thank you God.
The worst has yet to come. One of my worst performances in lab practical. My hands just kept shaking. I couldn't stop it. Besides that, I just kept getting phone calls and it was getting out of hand. Don't you think people should get the message if you didn't pick up the call after sixteen times??! Sigh. This practical was tricky too. It had alot of steps and I was pretty bad at time management. Again, thankfully my lab partner and I managed to hand it in. I'm so serious that if I just depended on others to take the lead, my whole bench group would literally die. It's that frustrating. I am so grateful that it is my last practical of the first semester. It took me three hours this time. Had lunch after that and soon, was my human physio class on the endocrine system. Only then, my PBL session. It was pretty cool and chill during that class. I really liked listening to other people's point of view. Somehow the more people you mix with, you can really know their side of the story. So yea.
My next downfall for today, is when I got my synthesis and genetics report back. I worked really hard for it. Dedicated a lot of time and effort on it and yet my grade is just average. Gotta work better and smarter next time then as the saying goes. Sigh. I even shed a few tears just now talking to my dad. Family can really bring out the emotion out of you. Like crazy fast man. Can you imagine how a day like this is like? Just finished revising on alcohols and the e-poster on Principles of Human Nutrition. So right now, since my brain is fried, I shall start of my genetics. Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment