Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Coastal Love

I'd never thought I would say this but I'm starting to be into Honne music. It's been too late for me to figure this out but better late than never. Clock just strike 7PM and the skies are as lovely as ever. I really wish I could go out and walk. Put some music on and just simply walk around my neighborhood. I can't think of anything better way to just chill. You have no clue how much hair I'm losing due to stress and overthinking lol. My taste in music varies everyday and I have been listening to all the old songs I played when I was high in love. This isn't cuz I'm rethinking the moments I had but more to that, I imagine that when I do get into a "ship", I will only have these feelings. It doesn't really make sense does it? In a way, we don't need a reason for everything we do. We just do whatever we feel like it without considering others. For once. 

I spent my day at home revising General Chemistry. I have to finish this tonight!!! Only then I can move on. The way I revise to make sure that I completely understand so that I am able to apply the concept into my answers as I read the question. I kinda realize what a huge mistake I did last year. And it's great. My first semester test results are good! Except for that one paper which I looked down on haih. Just had my dinner and finished all the chores omg. I mean, if you are responsible, why don't you just carry out to do that task? It's just that some people are lazy. *ahem* Anyway, I'll get back to revising. That's my 100% focus right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment