I had a pretty good weekend. Celebrated my 20th birthday early with my family, since it is this coming Friday, at Souled Out at Sri Hartamas. The food did not disappoint however, the interior design completely changed. I was kind of hoping of that night funky vibe coolness they had last time. It was dark and so romantic because of the lit candles. Now they have replaced it with a battery-powered lamp. My dad who was really lovely surprised my mom and I with a brand new watch! Am so absolutely thankful for this. I have had one before from my beloved teacher and I used to wear it a lot two years ago, don't know why I stopped but I'll wear this one religiously from now on huheuhue.
And that was on a Saturday night. Had a short stop to Publika to get some goods too.
Yesterday night was pretty awesome because I watched "The Forest" with my siblings and Wan Ning (LOL) I really really enjoyed the movie. First, the storyline is great and the way the director made this movie is quite realistic. The ending was good too. Not like other crappy horror movies where it does make any sense. It was my brother's first time watching a horror movie in a cinema, and heh, he left way before halfway. My sister is brave although she closed her eyes at some parts. I convinced both of them to go even though they were reluctant, and in the end, they were right. They couldn't sleep heheheh. Not my purpose but I thought they would really enjoy it. Me, on the other hand, slept pretty well. I felt like this was a great start to the new year! I'll only get to fitness and workout regime during my semester break, along with my job.
Nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment