![]() |
| OOTD lel |
My hair length is kinda long for me and it's dyed really unevenly. However, it is only visible under direct sunlight, no shit. So I am gonna have to trim my hair. I heard that it's not good to keep your hair long cuz it would weigh it down and maybe cause some hair loss? I don't know. I am also considering to go all black, ash black, or dark brown or dark ash brown. Something darker of course. What is darker than black. Nothing. Whatever. I hope I can do it before my break. Soon I would have to head to bed now.
Saturday: Went out a lil late cuz I had to drop my brother off at bean brothers then only head for my appointment which isn't too far from my area. After that, headed straight to Artisan Coffee cuz Ceymone recommended the vegan muffin which was really good man. Looking forward to my coming semester break so that I can brush up on my vegan finds, I truly miss it. The last thing I baked was probably those plain sugar biscuits with almond nibs on top! I had the iced vegan latte as well, basically they substitute the regular milk with soy milk. I would have to say it is pretty bitter and strong. I really didn't mind but I honestly couldn't taste the difference. But man, that latte made so freaking diuretic. TMI. Meh. This Artisan Coffee branch is the one is TTDI by the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment