Thursday, 11 February 2016

Day 1: Krabi Resort, Jungle Kitchen, Tiger Cave Temple & Night Market

I have really missed writing down my travels, big or small. Basically everything. I would have to make up to do a super late post on my birthday even though a lot of me has changed. I still think about it every single day, so yeah, I actually freaking care. Just got back home yesterday at bout 6:15PM. Ever since this trip, I have been consuming meat and dairy products. Sigh. Really need to start planning everything out. Recently been inspired by this YouTuber "Kalel" on how she manages her lifestyle. It was minimalist. More to that, she has two pet cats and a lovely apartment. Gotta work for the things we want in life, and we all crave the things we can't have. Okay, moving on, to flying there. It only took an hour and a half? To me, it was super fast. Checked in to the hotel and here is the first picture of the view from outside my room. 



It looks really lovely and all "Hobbit-like"


Once we checked in the hotel, my family and I couldn't wait to explore the city. But my dad, first, had to make some suits and tailor-made formal shirts for work at this well-known tailor shop "BOSS Tailor" and I was kinda impressed? The service and product was well. A lil while after that, we had lunch at a recommended restaurant not too far from the tailors called "Jungle Kitchen." Look at that fish man, with some lemon ginger sauce? Excellent. Reasonably priced at that too!



If you would like to travel around Krabi, it would be highly recommended to rent a car. It's so convenient where you don't have to wait for a cab and wouldn't have to worry bout not being able to get around. Not to forget, you would save money as well. So yeah, we rented a car and drove on the road for at least 30 minutes just to get to our destination, which is the Tiger Cave Temple. An absolutely beautiful place to be. Many tourists from all over the world flock here.


All these pictures here were taken with a GoPro4! Enjoy! :)














 My parents, heh













I actually attempted to walk the 1237 steps of the Tiger Cave Temple, but miserably failed and stopped at the 520th step because I was unprepared. Alone as well cuz my family were too fatigued? And there's another story to that as well. After the visit to this temple, my family and I headed to the night market which took quite some time from our hotel but nevertheless, food there was great! It was completely packed and trying to get a table there is so difficult lol. That is all for my first day there. Thus, this is the first post! My Chinese New Year was pretty great in Krabi, Thailand.

1 comment:

  1. Packers And Movers Mumbai .in, we are pleased to take activity to assist the general population crosswise over #Mumbai who are searching for migration administrations in #Mumbai. It's about the couple of areas as well as we conceal the whole niches and corners of the state
    http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/packers-and-movers-gondia-maharashtra

    ReplyDelete