Time and the weather is a really wonderful thing. I'm actually really blessed to be living in Malaysia despite the humid hot weather. I like how when it's about 6:30PM or 7:00PM, I would be able to see skies like these. So lovely and comforting. In fact, I'd really want to take a stroll outside. It has been way too long but the fact that I look like a mess and didn't shave my legs. Maybe some other day. Besides, went to uni this morning for two meetings and a class. Both of them went well. Just one more day to attend to uni just to finish up an e-poster. I can't believe that I'm about to finish my first semester. Gotta get my ass down to start revising general chemistry omg. Was thinking bout baking oatmeal cookies because I don't have any snacks at home besides apples :(
Some time to reminiz here, yesterday night, Ceymone and I skyped together rushing to finish out genetics report even though the due date is next Monday. I have learnt that there is still so much more to learn from others. We were sharing YouTube videos with each other, scary stories from reddit, and to talking bout "The Forest." Thankfully, we both finished it and handed it up today. All bout teamwork yo! Listening to the japanese house now. Perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment