Just got back home not too long ago from uni. Finally, there are no more tests! I thought I did pretty well this time and it was definitely better than the first. But only the results can tell so yea. Having stomach cramps right now :( it sucks. Now I can really get down to focusing on my other subjects like general chemistry. Looking at the sample paper freaks me out already sigh. Not feeling too well either. Last night I sorta stayed up studying. Drinking Nescafe coffee gives me a serious headache. My head was pounding and my hands were shaking. Never again. Haih. This is a pointless blog post because all I want to do right now is rest, watch paranormal activity and maybe sleep. Since it's been a few days in the new year, I seriously need to stick to my workout regime. As I sit here on my bed, I also can't wait for my package to arrive from lazada lol. I hope it arrives today! Ok, I'm done ranting. Bye. Picture below is unrelated but I would really want to travel to some places with my friends. It would be really really cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment