Went out with Jess last week, it was so impromptu and fun. We went to Midvalley and basically chill around. I was so broke that she actually spent the whole day for me which was pretty sweet of her. I owe her RM20 lol. Anyway, we had KFC because I had to save and that was the only fast food outlet open ( but we kinda forgot there was a McD outlet on the top floor) so we just chat all the way, catching up on the news. It was so good really. Had froyo from Llao Llao for the first time, I don't get the hype of it. Seriously. But oh well, she liked it so I had to try it. Like c'mon, there were so many people snapchatting about it I thought it'd be as good as McD's vanilla ice cream. But yeah, pretty good day filled with laughter and nonsense. Will be seeing her soon because I have to return the IELTS book to her after I am done with my exams. Wish me luck. I need it like seriously. Tomorrow I gotta hardcore revise without any distractions.
Hehe
Probably one of the most epic moments of our friendship <3
Moving on to one of the most satisfying achievements of my life. I baked an actual birthday cake. An actual order, omg. I am so thankful to be able to get this opportunity because it really strike my passion in baking more desserts. To see the end result is just perfect. And I would say this is very successful, my whole family enjoyed it. My client who is actually my senior teacher, Ms. Lily, said it was good. I am so pleased. Especially when this is like my first time!!
The Best Chocolate Cake Ever with buttercream frosting with colorful dinosaur sprinkles and oreos.
Here is the complete lookbook for the cake ahahaah, I am so glad :')




No comments:
Post a Comment