Monday, 16 May 2016

Views

Listening to Drake's latest album on Spotify even though I have downloaded his whole album already. It's ridiculous how I treat everything as a status update when I know no one would be watching or noticing. Anyway, it has been awhile since I last posted here. And happily today is Teacher's Day celebration. I totally did not have any expectations and it kinda kills me to know that I have killed all of that sort of feeling. I just go with the flow; maybe that's what I should be focusing on - the present. And lately I have been watching many YouTube videos, so it makes me feel confident in what I can do. Like the capability in doing my own makeup and hair provided that I actually have the materials and tools lol. Which I don't because everything is so freaking expensive. Not that I need those. I have learnt to be more mindful on what I spend too but hahaha ever since I have received my first pay, I am so grateful. I manage to treat my family to a dinner for Mother's Day celebration at this classy fancy restaurant or bar per say in Ruyi & Lynn located in Bangsar Shopping Center. The food was glorious. Mini and bite-sized but just nice for everyone. The bill was manageable, which I didn't mind at all because it was just that good! Had their signature dish; malaysian cuisine in sushi form such as the nasi lemak, chicken rice and nasi kerabu with mango. Besides that, we had the smoked duck cones, krabi fried chicken, fried rice with scallops and ebiko, and and I forgot. By the time my family and I got there, we just thoroughly enjoyed the food. It was really lovely. Maybe towards me but yea, it was just such a great feeling! Mom too got a rose in the end. A little while after that, my dad treated us all to some pizza and they a.k.a bruh and dad had beer at some italian restaurant. Pizza was awesome as well. I remember that the next day, I think my stomach still didn't have room for another meal hahahhaa. Here are some pictures to go with.


<3 


OOTD
TOP: NICHII
BOTTOMS: ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

As I was saying, today was Teacher's Day so I have gotten some goodies. The one that I was really pleased with was from Yusof, a box with Wondermilk products! Besides, I had some fizzy cola sweets and a fererro rocher chocolate from Ms. Jen. It was a good day? Everyday is a good day, just gets a lil bit tiring. Not that I am complaining at all. I wish I wouldn't talk as much. It just feels like you don't have to cause as much trouble. Lol. I don't even know or understand what I am saying. Just last Saturday was Parent's Teacher's Day (Open Day) it was alright. A lil bit awkward I would have to say. And I also met up with Pn. Devani. She's the best seriously! Treated her son and her to some chocolate brownie, banana chocolate waffle, hot chocolate and for myself I got a latte at this cafe called Beans and Beans. It was really good!! Oh man, the feel of having money and treating others is such a great feeling. It feels really good you know. Especially when it comes to someone you truly love and care about. Provided that I earned that myself la lol. Obviously. But I don't think I would feel the same way if it was with my future boyf/partner wtf. It's just different like that.


INSIDE: Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate cookies, a variation of butter biscuits and a fan lol


The top cover of the box.

What else would I have to update you on...well today I went to collect my IELTS results in KL. Bloody KL. Took me like an hour and half for the whole journey. Wished I could have hung out there longer? But I was about to go broke. I really do not need to spend any more money. Exceptions would come for food though. What I love are juices. So refreshing and healthy. Next, would be on clothing. Recently this month or a collective from last month, I have gotten a few new skincare products which are, two Maybelline Colored lipbalms. I love them man!! It doesn't make my lips feel dry at all! I think this is totally worth the buy not that it was expensive lol. Next, a toner, lotion, night cream, lip liner, face wash. Uhm yeah, that's about it. It feels like I have spent ALOT. And what I really need is contact lens solution, new fancy glasses and a proper handbag. That's about it. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment