Monday, 30 May 2016

Zespri Kiwi Festival + Meeting Cassey Ho !

As I sit down here comfortably on my chair in my room, I can still feel the aches from yesterday's awesome workout. I would really have to thank Cassey for coming down all the way to Malaysia just to hold a class. The playlist she set had me pumping for more. Just being there felt surreal. Seeing her up on stage was unbelievable!! She's even more so genuine and beautiful in person. It amazed me that she is exactly how she is on screen and in reality. Anyway, I had known this event prior three days through my friend Yenz where she was actually supposed to come with me but she overslept. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself. Made two new friends as well, their names are Mary Ann and Yara who is from Libia. Both of them are so sweet and caring! How we met was pretty funny actually, because as we were waiting in line to have our pictures taken with Cassey at the "Spinning Booth", one of the helpers gave us a light reminder saying that we might not be able to take pictures as the photo session was only to be half an hour long. Hahahah it got me screaming when I actually got to meet and hug her!! Even after the picture, my hands were literally shaking. She's really lovely. 



Was in the second row lmao. I was there around 8AM and people started to place their mats near the stage wtf mad kiasu. But thankfully, I got there early because more and more people started to do the same taking up much space of the open field. Not only that, it started to get really sunny. Even though, I was more towards the area of shade, I still got a lil tanner. I was so silly to think that morning sun was good for me and I don't mind getting some Vitamin D but that tan was obvious. Hopefully it will fade with time.



Just some random picture. Lmao. 


What I had brought, my trusty yoga mat WHICH I HAVE NOT WASHED OMG why and earphones, phone, a pair of shoes which were useless, my jacket, purse and bottle lel.


I LOVE YOU CASSEY HO!!! SO THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO MEET AND HUG AND TALK TO YOU IN PERSON. YOU'RE AMAZING! STILL SURREAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment