Thursday, 2 June 2016

Meet & Greet with BubzBeauty in KL!

By the post title, it is clear that I will be writing all bout the meet! I would have to say it wasn't very thought through because my friend and I were supposed to go together, however, she couldn't make it. So I, unfortunately, went alone. I didn't really mind but it got kinda boring waiting in line. Thankfully there were two girls behind me and we started talking hehe. So this was how I got ready. Right after work, I showered and had lunch with my mates at Little Wonton. Got back, changed and "tried" to apply makeup such as BB cream, eyeliner and mascara. Gosh. I fail at it. I poked my eye with the mascara too :( and the eyeliner was just too watery and thin. Gave up and I simply went with a lil bit of concealer and PONY's lipstick in a burgundy shade. It wasn't really obvious because after that first layer, I applied tinted colored lipbalm. Moving on to getting there, my dad was so nice to drop me off at the Kelana Jaya station and so I just sat there for like half an hour. Reached KLCC. Speed walked out to the main entrance and took an Uber which was totally unnecessary because I could have walked :/ lame reason to take the cab is also because it started to drizzle and I was afraid of my safety lmao. I got charged five bucks for that zzz. (waited for the uber for 30 mins smh). Anyway I got there safely and simply just queued for an hour plus? Listening to music and snapchatting lol.


This was just me presenting the gifts I have gotten for her, which was a pair of earrings and notebook. There was a really simple letter too hm..should have written a much longer and more meaningful one.


My voice literally cracked when I talked to her, maybe got even emotional because it was so surreal to meet let alone hug her in person!!! ;_;


She's so genuine and lovely. And so beautiful!!


#1


#2



Our faces were a lil funny because the person who took the pictures told us that she would take a spam of them and I am so eternally grateful for that. The staff were really friendly! 


"Rabbit teeth" and a gorgeous woman next to me.


<3 <3 <3


Hehe


The wait was soooooooooooo worth it. I am really happy to be able to meet her. This was just her asking for my name. She asked me so what's your name? "Jie Xi" and she was so chirpy and cheerful bout it! AHHHHHH. A lil while after that, I waited for my two new friends and we walked back to KLCC together despite the light rain. It was pretty fun. Thankful for my confidence and socializing skills cuz I think I would be miserable and lost to walk myself back to KLCC. We then exchanged our contacts and parted. I had GongCha and some sushi bites for dinner. Went shopping a lil while and bought a headpiece/hairband from Lovisa as they had a sale. Would be wearing that to GVF!!! After that, went back to the LRT stop and back home. My dad picked me up :') <3 That is all! I am just really happy that I got to meet two of absolute favorite YouTubers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment