Thursday, 7 July 2016

Boo!

I don't really know the purpose of holding on to this blog but I guess I have made some important memories with these. I regret deleting those posts where I have ranted and burned. Anyway, life's pretty good. If you stop and try to notice how blessed you are to have the life that has been given to you, yea, life is pretty great. Just home chilling and listening to songs. The weather is as humid and hot till my armpits are feeling slightly sticky. I say the most random stuff but I don't care. Was supposed to go out today but eventually didn't because my plans didn't stick. Was pleasantly surprised that ever since the raya holiday started, I have been quite productive in terms of outings, workouts and reading. Recently went to the gym with yenz at Atria and damn, I love it. It was spacious, and less judgy dodgy people. Really felt the sore and ache the day after. It makes me question myself whether should I sign up for one. But do I really want to spend money on that? I gotta say I'm getting stingy with my spending. Especially when it comes to things that don't matter. Completely regret getting that hermo parcel, such a waste. Thank goodness, I'm working and saving up slowly. Can you believe that it's the month of July? It's so crazy to see that in just a year, everything can change. I believe that I'm on the right path. My family, friends and I haven't been better. I'm pleased with how I look now; I weigh 49kgs right now, I just gotta work on my abs which I have been repeatedly saying. Not forgetting bout my lifestyle choices in my diet ugh. I swear I can never look at meat the same way again, I despise mince meat oh god. Just thinking bout it makes me want to throw up. Working/ pursuing my career and studying. Finished all of my assignments, what's left is just some revision on my lessons plans for my kids and personal health management. By the end of the day, it's all bout time management. Never look back, never give up. Will be doing another board soon. Gotta change my bed sheets soon. Highlights of the past month: donated books, clothes and bags towards charity, decluttered/organized room and clothes, saving smart, bought new glasses, and I moved on. Nothing much really but I feel that this month, well, I got stronger physically and mentally. My face just cmi when others take photos of me but I couldn't care less. Soon, I gotta get a baju kurung for Hari Raya Party, make dinner and desserts, bake apple pie, pierce my ears? I need to stop drinking coffee. Need. To. Stop. Mhm, Pretty soon I gotta workout and do my arts.


Left: Stuff I bought from yesterday's bookfest ( so picky hope the kids love me lmao joke)
Right: Polaroid pics taken with the only Bee I truly appreciate at Publika

No comments:

Post a Comment