Hey! It's a gorgeous Sunday morning and it feels good to be home, sitting on my desk with a pair of headphones on whilst listening to Honne which is literally liquid to my ears. Their music inspires me to aim higher than my goals. Like I am supposed to be somewhere else, I have to do something more than just this life that has been blessfully granted to me. Well, yesterday night, I treated my fam to some bingsu at Beans N Beans cafe at uptown. The caramel popcorn flavored one tasted way better than the chocolate one. In fact, I'm not much of a fan of chocolate. So that was that. In the month of July, here are some pictures just for memories. There was the Hari Raya party at the kindergarten, a friendly badminton match with my mates and baking. Oh I do enjoy baking ever so much. I think I really should explore and work with fondant.
Blessed to have met her.
Extremely grateful to have them in my life.
Aftermath of playing badminton, had Mr. Dakgalbi and Chatime after with Jess and Yoong.
Baked this two nights ago! :)
That's all for the month of July. Everything is fine. Heh, got a movie to catch with the fam later. I may purposely missed out a few things I would want to mention but I wouldn't want to here. Till then!! Two more weeks to my exam and the GVF. I'm so excited. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment