Fire in the Sky event probably was one of the most enjoyable events ever. I loved how there were workouts and a party after that even though I didnt stay for long. However, I managed to make new friends and meet the same ones which is Kira. It was a combination of two workouts ; Fire Yoga and Fireworks which was like a H.I.I.T workout, love it. To be honest, it was really tough. The very next day or night itself, I pretty much died. Like my legs were all wobbly and muscles aching. Had a salad pasta with balsamic vinegar, berries juice from Life Juice Co and a beer. I really hope events like these will continue to appear in the future. The setting was awesome. Here are just two pictures which are worth.
My 21st birthday itself, my dear friend Mei Ting spent the entire morning and afternoon with me. We initially planned to go for a kickboxing class in Atria but it looked kinda awkward since many people were there so nay. We went to Chi Fitness instead, thank goodness I have a membership card. Besides, we made the impromptu plan to check out "Breakfast Thieves" which was a cafe in Bangsar. Worth the hype? Yes. Is food good? Yes. Pricey? Yes. Tada.
<3
Tada
Mandatory
I had the french toast and mei had the savoury salmon potato thing. Pretty good and so filling.
I will never forget your kindness, sweet friend.
Babeeeee
I love this so much. She makes my day.
A lil while after that, we headed to Pulp, a cafe next to the breakfast thieves and this coffee is the bomb, we chilled and spent time telling each other stories and talking bout life.
Yesterday night with Jessica @ Publika. We had apple cider beer lel. She treated me to some moo cow ice cream. In the afternoon, we had Fat Boy burgers. It was nice!
21 years of age bruhhh. Bye.












No comments:
Post a Comment